I am a first-year doctoral student at Natural Language Processing Group, Tsinghua University. I am fortunately advised by Prof. Yang Liu. I am also working with Prof. Chenglong Bao. I also enjoyed working with Prof. Maosong Sun, Prof. Yulia Tsvetkov and Prof. Zuoqiang Shi.
My main research interests lie within deep learning and its applications for natural language processing. I also have broad interests in the intersection of machine learning and other fields.
Papers (*: equal contribution)
- Neural Machine Translation: A Review of Methods, Resources, and Tools
Zhixing Tan, Shuo Wang, Zonghan Yang, Gang Chen, Xuancheng Huang, Maosong Sun, Yang Liu.
In AI Open.
- Interpolation between Residual and Non-Residual Networks
[bib] [arxiv] [code] [slides]
Zonghan Yang, Yang Liu, Chenglong Bao, Zuoqiang Shi.
In ICML 2020.
- Reducing Word Omission Errors in Neural Machine Translation: A Contrastive Learning Approach
[bib] [Implementation in OpenNMT-tf]
Zonghan Yang, Cheng Yong, Yang Liu, Maosong Sun.
In ACL 2019 (short paper).
- Chinese Poetry Generation with a Working Memory Model
Xiaoyuan Yi, Maosong Sun, Ruoyu Li, Zonghan Yang.
In IJCAI 2018.
- 2020 - 202?: Ph.D. from Tsinghua University
- 2016 - 2020: B.Eng from Tsinghua University
Last updated: 2021/3. Template Credit.
- Jul. 2019 - Sep. 2019: Research intern at Carnegie Mellon University
Worked with Prof. Yulia Tsvetkov on continuous-output neural machine translation.
- Mar. 2017 - Apr. 2018: Research assistant at Tsinghua Natural Language Processing Group
Worked with Prof. Maosong Sun on multimodal poetry generation.